A stay at Zelle Estate is ideally suited for anyone wanting to enjoy a quiet or more active holiday, weekend or midweek, without any disturbance.
All houses are spread across the estate as of old. You therefore do not have any neighbours. This enables you to enjoy the tranquillity without being disturbed, have a long talk without being overheard or enjoy the children celebrating a goal in a game of football on the extensive lawn around the house.
Years of experience have shown that the holiday homes at Zelle Estate are ideally suited for:
- Families with children who want to enjoy quality time together without the hustle and bustle of a wide range of attractions in a bungalow park.
- Families with grandparents, children and grandchildren who have something to celebrate, such as a 40th wedding anniversary, a 70th birthday etc., or simply an annual gathering of brothers and sisters.
- Groups of cycling, hiking and/or golfing friends, societies of peer students etc.
- Married couples who want to hike, cycle etc. and who want to have friends or children stay over during weekends. The Finish bungalows are extremely suitable to that end.
- Guests who want to escape the activities of the daily routine and get away for a few days.
- Colleagues who want to have peace and quiet when brainstorming about work.
- Most houses (except the Reebok) are wheelchair accessible, making them highly suitable for disabled people.